Barber and Beauty
Our Beauty Shop is available 12pm-5pm on Wednesday and Thursday.
Residents are free to have their own beautician come any other day of the week as they choose.
Our resident’s council plans activities for our residents, finds ways to enhance the living experience in our facility and works on community projects.
The resident council consists of a President, Vice President and 6-10 active council members.
- Give their perspective on facility life
- Choose the Resident Monthly Meal
- Approve the Monthly Calendar before it is finalized
- Give feedback on facility activities,
- Voice praises or concerns about facility operations
- Know their rights and discuss them freely
- Take pride in their home and their relationships with each other
The Family Council is scheduled to meet every second Thursday of the month from 5-5:30 pm. This gives the family members a chance to get to know one another.
The Family council helps with:
- Donations for special events and holidays
- Provide a dessert bar for resident council monthly meal
- Welcome new family members
- Volunteer for special events and regularly scheduled activities
Religious services are provided every other Tuesday and the second and third Sunday of the month. The fourth Sunday of the month SMHR has the Apple Tree Quartet in house for an afternoon of wonderful Gospel singing. The activity room is available for residents to reserve if they have need of a place to worship.
We provide transportation to and from outside doctor’s appointments.
- laundry service